You can cut costs on floral if you get married in a garden with abundant flowers. Be sure to look around at the potential site though. Is there enough room to for your guests and the reception? Make sure you draw out how you will set up everything, so there will be no surprises come the wedding day. Are the surrounding flowers in full bloom around the time of your wedding? What about rain. Does the site have a covered facility you can rent out in case of rain? These are a few questions to ask.
- Affordable Floral Ideas For Your Wedding
- Do Not Fall in Love So Easily
- Destination Weddings Negril Part 2
- Finding An Affordable Wedding Reception Location
- Flower Girl Dresses – Ideas to Save Money
Bookmark this postBlinkList | Digg it | Yahoo MyWeb
or use the bookmark picker