Senior Product Manager
- Establish product strategy, vision, and roadmaps, and conceive short, medium, and long-term features to achieve the vision
- Create an excellent user experience
- Cooperate with design team on intuitive, modern user interfaces across multiple platforms
- Cooperate with engineering teams to deliver product to market
- Plan retailing initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Actively identify and resolve concern that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Actively lead content approach
- Increase website growth rates and grow sales
Outstanding Candidates will help the QA team bring top quality features through extensive, fast paced testing and relapse. As a SQA Tester you will take part and clarify test plans to ensure increasingly thorough test coverage as well as execute the refined plans. You will also adminnister the team with the latest testing status of appearance in development and will be collaborating closely with the extended team to deliver world-class features and services. The candidate will be joining a team of outgoing individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture, which promotes flexibility and balance.
- Refine test plans for a wide range of online services.
- Constant execution of test plans and ad hoc requests
- Heightened sense of awareness and attention to detail during the feature creation and audit processes
- Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
- Mobile/PC/Console/Mac testing
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org